Sunday, May 6

Essentials by Ellen May Release!!

Hello friends! Today is the day, the new Essentials by Ellen are here and I have to say that this month release is amazing!! Julie Ebersole has designed pretty sets and I had the chance to play with 2 of them.
Love that these sets are great for any occasion! 
So, let me show you the cards I have for you!

Hello Beautiful! 
For this card I used Mondo Sakura Set, I stamped the beautiful flower on a piece of white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black and my MISTI, then colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, then die-cut it with the coordinated Mondo Sakura Die. (I actually stamped 2 flowers in opposite corners, BUT while coloring the images I got a little booboo so I decided to die-cut them and use one only. I will be sharing another card soon.)
I created the background using Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers, then stamped the Hello from Mondo Sakura Set in Pink ink, then die-cut the "beautiful" word in Shimmer Black Cardstock, I added Stick It on the back, die-cut it and adhered it to card.
Finally, I added few sequins and rhinestones.


You are wonderful
For this card I stamped the pretty flower from Mondo Sakura Set on a piece of watercolor paper in Jet Black Stazon Ink, then colored it with Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers, after that die-cut it using the coordinated Mondo Sakura Die.
The background was created again using Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers, I stamped the "YOU are" from Mondo Sakura Set in dark purple ink, then die-cut the "wonderful word" in Shimmer Black Cardstock, I added Stick It on the back, die-cut it and adhered it to card.
Finally I added rhinestones and a bit of silver thread.



Hope you like my projects!
Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment