Thursday, March 1

Technique Junkies March Release


Hello friends!! Welcome to another fun March release from Technique Junkies. This month we have, as always, super fun sets. I worked with 4 stamps this time.
If you arrived here from the Technique Junkies Blog you are in the right place, if not check HERE to start the right hop order.

So, let me show you the projects I have for you today.

Happy Easter
For this sweet card I used the "Little Bunny" stamp, isn't it cute??!! First, I created a background with Color Burst (Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine Blue and Lemon Yellow), set aside to dry, then die-cut the piece and stamped the cute bunny on top in Ganache StazOn Ink.
Die-cut or emboss a background, adhered it a white card base, then adhered the oval image with foam tape. Then, stamp the sentiment "Happy Easter" in St. Valentine StazOn ink on a piece of vellum. I die-cut grass and eggs (from leftover yupo paper) and adhered them to card.


 You are
This card was just a lot of fun to make, pretty simple. I used the new "Perfect Atoms" stamp. Stamped image on a piece of watercolor paper in Jet Black StazOn ink. Then used Color Burst to create the background. Hard to see but I added Pink Sparkle marker to the birds and green sparkle marker to the leaves. After that, I trimmed the piece and added to a white card base. Finally, I added metallic gold tape.
 Dream on
This is a super cute 4.25" square card. Here I used "Free Spirit" set of 4. First I played with alcohol ink and yupo paper (it's so addicting!) After my yupo paper was dried, I stamped the image in Blue StazOn ink, then die-cut the image with scallop square dies. Die-cut a bigger panel from blue cardstock to  add behind the image panel.
For the card front I stamped the feathers all around in versamark ink, then added clear embossing powder and heat (Confession time, I didn't clean up my stamp very well and got few spot of light blue around, I actually like it this way)
Then, added the panel to card base and tied ribbon around.

Now, I invite you to visit Ceal's blog!
Don't forget the new release has an instant 15% off until March 8th!! (no coupon needed) and you can use my 10% discount code TJ10Giovana  to get all the Color Burst, they are so much to play with and the vibrant colors are amazing!!

Hope you enjoy the new release.
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. As always, great cards and inspiration, Gio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards, Giovana! I especially love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute cards. I love the bunny card and the way you coloured the bg like a coloured Easter egg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blue feather card really is eye catching. The border is so fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cards. All are beautiful. The birds are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all the bright colors! I've been wanting to play with the alcohol inks to see what all the hype is about. I think seeing these has pushed me over the edge. I definitely have to have some!! Each card is beautiful however, seeing as I was born on Easter i am partial to bunnies. So he's my FAV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant Color Burt, not alcohol inks. Auto correct took over my comment. Lol

      Delete