Monday, February 19

He has Risen

Hello friends!Sharing today a set of Easter cards! Now that Valentine's is over, you can start all out Easter/Spring projects!!
I love tulips, they are so pretty and elegant looking, after so many years I planted a big row of tulips on my yard and once they bloomed I was a happy camper.

Anyway, let me show the cards I made, they are so easy to mass produce in case you send out Easter cards.
These are the Tutti Designs I used:

TUTTI-255 Easter TulipsTUTTI-413 Dotted Nesting OvalsTUTTI-419 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles

I started with a sheet of watercolor paper and added Color Burst Powders, set aside the paper to let it dry, then die-cut the piece using the Dotted nesting Ovals and Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles Dies. I also die-cut the pieces in vellum paper.

 Die-cut the Easter Tulips in white, pink and a leftover watercolor painted piece.
 After that, I just adhered the pieces together, stamped the He has Risen sentiment on the piece of vellum. Finally I added pearls and the cards were done!


Here are the cards all together.

Entering this set to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Add a Die.

Hope you like my projects!
Have a fantastic day!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful set of card, Giovana! Love the layers and sentiment. Thanks very much for joining in the fun @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete