Monday, June 5

Purple love

Hello friends! Happy Monday!! Hope you are starting a great week. I've been dealing with horrible allergies in the last week or so, so bad I was afraid to go outside, thank God things are better and my eyes are not too itchy anymore, but still taking the allergy pills so I can survive the pollen season ;)

Anyway, I have a couple of projects, lots f purple, I have to confess that purple is not my favorite, but the combo used here is really pretty.

Stamps and supplies are from Crafter's Companion, Both cards were colored with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens, images were stamped on Spectrum Noir Watercolor cardstock and in JetBlack Stazon Ink. The pretty shiny paper is the new Purple Mirror Cardstock (this was available at HSN)

This first card uses Floral Delight Set, to embellish the card I added pearls and stitches, very simple yet elegant.




This second card uses Flights of Fancy set, I also added stitches and sprinkle bits of blue sparkle marker.


Entering these projects to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Anything goes"

Hope you like them
Have a fantastic day!!


1 comment:

  1. Love your two gorgeous cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete