Tuesday, March 21

Coming tomorrow to HSN

Hello friends! I am back, I've been working on projects behind the scenes on more projects fro HSN, my blog and new exciting hops coming next month.
But for today, I am happy to announce our Jennifer Tryon is gonna be on HSN tomorrow showcasing fun Crafter's Companion products!


You can see the list of products and schedule HERE.

Now, let me show you a couple of projects made with the Create a Card dies and the new foil transfers.

Thank You card: For this card I used the CAC Rosie, die-cut the card base using Kraft cardstock and the top panel in Ultra Premium White cardstock. The super cool flower is from Spectrum Noir Colorista Elements 2 Stamp Set which I colored with the new Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. For the sentiment I used a foil transfer and copper foil.




Happiness card: For this card I used the CAC Emma Die. Die-cut the card base in Luxury Gold and the top panel from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. I also used a sentiment and border from the new Foil Transfer Kit and Copper foil. I embellished the card with pearls, ribbon and paper flowers.



Hope you like them!
Don't miss out this chance to get all the goodies you have on your wish list.

Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards. Can't wait to see what's in store (well on the web really lol) tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete