Friday, March 3

Colorista Dark and Metallic Pencils Sneak Peek



Hello friends!! I am back, sorry I went MIA for a few days, I am still recovering, still coughing, I was told that this cough can last up to 7 weeks!! Oh no!!
After starting feeling better, my laptop quit working [insert sad face here], I had to send it to Dell Center to get it fix and I just got it back 2 days ago, and I am back blogging ;)

And we continue showing all the new goodies that will be available at HSN on March 8th!! Sara Davies and Jennifer Tryon will be there with a whole bunch of new products, including the new Metallic Pencils and Colorista Dark pages!! These two are a great combo, I colored a page from the new 6"x6" pack and used the Metallic pencils.






Don't forget to join us over at Facebook and the Crafter's Companion Blog for more sneak peeks and prizes!!

Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment