Monday, February 13

Sharing more Love

Hello friends! Happy Monday to you all! Sharing another watercolored Love card, this time showcasing the pretty rose from "Hello Beautiful" set, I used Spectrum Aqua Markers to color the image and background, but first the image was stamped in Versamark Watermark ink and white embossing powder, then heat embossed.
I used the same colors from this projec.
I used a border die and a Verity Rose doily die (50% off, go and get it soon), the patterned paper is also from Verity Rose and on sale too!!



Better go now and take care of my daughter, poor thing, she got the stomach bug, she is doing better, but the fever doesn't want to go away.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Giovana. I hope your daughter is feeling better soon. My 3 y/o grandson has it too and the temp. Go give her some cuddles...

    ReplyDelete