Thursday, February 23

Bloom



Hello friends! Sorry, I have been quiet for a few days, I thought I had a bad cold and ended up having the flu, seriously, it was really BAD!! I am finally feeling better, still coughing and minor runny nose, but other than that I can walk and not getting tired and no more fever!
Anyway, I want to share with you today a new set that will be debuting on HSN March 8th!! This set was designed by our Jennifer Tryon, she is an amazing artist, just in case you didn't know she is LIVE every Wednesday on the Crafter's Companion US Facebook page, with tutorials, ideas and everything live!

Last night, she created a beautiful watercolor piece with her new set, it's called "Bloom" and the possibilities are endless, I invite you to visit the page and watch the video, you will love it!
This graphic is from last night, but you can see the set. {wink, wink}

And let me show you the card I made using the littlest stamp from this set, yes, I used only 1 little stamp to create the background.

Here are the details:

  • Create a card base from Ultra Premium White cardstock.
  • Cut a panel from Watercolor Cardstock and stamp the image with JetBlack Ink. then color them and create the buds with Spectrum Aqua Markers: Gold, Spice, Blossom, Rose Pink, Crimson, Mos. Aquamarine was used for the background. Then add a little bit of Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle to the background.
  •  Cut a panel from Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock. Stamp sentiment on a piece of velum and adhere it to the watercolor panel. 
  • Add stitches and adhere panel to card base.


Can you see the shimmer action?

Entering this card to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Anything goes"

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!



1 comment:

  1. hello giovana! this is su[er adorable, luv the sweet flowers and colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete