Tuesday, September 18

Quinceañera

Hello my friends! Hope your day is good, thanks so much to all of you who sent me e-mails, I really appreciate it. My craft community is so fantastic. Well, let me tell you what happened yesterday to me, I was peeling a squash and in less than a second I peeled my finger nail as well (left thumb), I don't wish anybody the pain I had after it. Today my finger is doing better, but it's really hard to craft, I thought it would be since it is my left hand, but I found out I really need all my fingers and thumbs, LOL.

Anyway, let me show a card I made for Latina Crafter using the set "Sueña" (Dream), perfect for a Quinceañera (tradicional and very important birthday party for a 15 year old girl)

This card fits to the Moxie Fab Challenge" Focal Point".

Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
  • Cut a panel from Patterned Paper, ink all edges and add stitches. Add a trip of Washi Tape (Pink hearts), adhere panel to card.
  • Add Doily to card.
  • Die-cut and emboss a piece of Pink cardstock using Scallop Circle Nestabilities.
  • Stamp "Quinceañera" and the crowns on a piece of White Cardstock. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to scallop piece and add it to card.
  • Add Red Pearls.
  • Create a triple bow with bow-easy and adhere it to card.

Card Recipe:

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

1 comment: