Here are the details:
- Make a card base, A2 size from Ultra Premium White Cardstock.
- Die-cut this super cute elephant from Watercolor cardstock, die-cut and emboss the frame and "Baby" saying in Pink Pearl Shimmering cardstock, also die-cut a butterfly in White Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Color the elephant with Blossom Spectrum Aqua Marker, FS5 Spectrum Marker and finish it with Clear Overlay Spectrum Sparkle Marker.
- Cut a panel from Vellum Cardstock, 5" x 3.75", adhere with tape the frame, butterfly and saying, add foam tape to elephant and adhere it to panel.
- Finally, add few sequins.
Submitting this project to: